How ready are you for the GDPR data regulations coming into force this May? What state is your GoldMine system in to prepare you and support you to comply with GDPR?
GDPR is one of the most significant bits of legislation that will affect us all this year, but we need to be thinking and planning now about how it will impact our business and how we hold data in our GoldMine systems. Over the last few months, Wizard Systems have carried out significant research on GDPR and how we can make a GoldMine and CRM system compliant. We would like to share these findings and recommendations in an informal one day 'workshop' with the GoldMine Community. This workshop is aimed at GoldMine Administrators, Marketing Personnel and Business Owners.
We are running this one day Workshop on two dates - 29th March and 10th April, and we will cover:
Overview and Discussion
- 6 Key Principles of GDPR
- User Process and Documentation
- Setting up Users and Security
- Backing up the Goldmine Database
- Overview of protecting data
Looking after Opt In and Preferences
- Contact Merge Codes
- Email Merge Codes
- Adding New Fields
Updating and Cleaning your Database
- Power Searches
- Filters Groups and SQL Queries
- Merging Duplicate Records
- Global Replace
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Batch Scheduling of Activities
Reports and Dashboards
- An Overview of Reporting Options
- Creating a Simple Dashboard
- Overview of Creating Leads automatically from your Web Site (Web Import)
A Free Data Cleansing GoldMine Dashboard is included for all attendees of this course.
The cost to attend the workshop is 250 GBP exc VAT per attendee and class size will be restricted to 6.
Please contact Wizard Systems if this is of interest and to book your place.