This release includes an important and, in some cases, required update to email security – along with other secure connection and password management enhancements. If you use an external email host you will need to this release to enable the more secure OAuth protocol – Office 365 and Google for example have set deadlines in fall to implement this.
While this was a must have enhancement, we know many of our customers aren’t always aware of all the enhancements available to expand your use and add new capabilities:
• GoldMine Connect provides a web interface for remote and mobile users for contact management and key activity management.
• The security enhancements include best practice based password management and more secure web and database connection options.
• ConstantContact integration has been updated to support the latest database secure connection and added a list upload capability.
• The new email linking Outlook link is also available
• Compatibility updates as well as a cumulative service pack are part of this as well to keep your system current and reliable.
We can go over these details and help you determine the benefit and a review of how to plan for your update.
With your annual maintenance and support agreement from Wizard Systems, you are entitled to software updates and technical support regarding the product. As we have worked with you in the past, we can help with custom reports, workflows, training and system set up issues to keep things running smoothly.
NOTE: if you are expired, we can work with GoldMine on your behalf to get you the best Get Current option. For users over 3 years expired, GoldMine is offering a reduced upgrade price through September 30th 2020 and we can handle that for you directly.
We welcome an opportunity to catch up and discuss how CRM and GoldMine are performing for your business.
Please contact Wizard Systems on 01454 316800 or email email@example.com