How ready are you for the GDPR data regulations coming into force next May? What state is your GoldMine system in to prepare you and support you to comply with GDPR?
This is a one day course aimed at preparing you and your GoldMine CRM system for the GDPR legislation coming into force in May 2018 in the UK. This course is ideal for business owners, marketing personnel and system administrators.
Attendees should have at least a basic knowledge of what GDPR is about and good knowledge of GoldMine.
Course is normally one full day - start time is 10.00am and we aim to finish around 4.30pm.
Refreshments, provided throughout the day, and buffet lunch is included (If the course is held at the Wizard Systems Training Centre).
Why choose Wizard Systems?
- Training providers since 1993
- Courses are friendly, informal and run in small groups
- Plenty of hands on experience & exercises
- In training surveys 100% of attendees said they would recommend our training to others
Our intended agenda will be as follows:
- Overview and Discussion
- 6 Key Principles
- User Process and Documentation
- Setting up Users and Security
- Backing up the Goldmine Database
- Overview of protecting data
Looking after Opt In and Preferences
- Contact Merge Codes
- Email Merge Codes
- Adding New Fields to GoldMine for GDPR
Updating and Cleaning your Database
- Power Searches
- Filters Groups and SQL Queries
- Merging Duplicate Records
- Global Replace
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Batch Scheduling of Activities
Reports and Dashboards
- An Overview of Reporting Options
- Creating a Simple Dashboard
- Overview of Creating Leads automatically from your Web Site (Web Import)
A Free Data Cleansing GoldMine Dashboard is included for all attendees of this course.
Please contact Wizard Systems for more information, cost and booking.