We're often asked what are the differences between GoldMine version 8 (the first release of GoldMine Premium Edition) and the latest version 2014.
Here's a quick summary....
- 2014 is Easier to use!
- Preview Panes and extra Detail Record fields making it easier to see related information
- Universal Search – Google like search in GoldMine
- Email Centre UI improvements
- Lookup List / Cross-Field Validation
- Improvements in Admin controls and user security
- Unattended Installations and Automatic Upgrades making it easier to implement later updates
- Better Outlook Integration
- New Dashboards for reporting
- Social Media integration to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- New Relationships tab makes it easier to manage and see account/contact relationships
- Activity, Scheduling and Calendar improvements (e.g. Larger Notes Box)
- Case module more customisable and displays more tabs against a case
- Constant Contact integration for Email Marketing
- Google Apps integration
- More Mobile access options with support for GoldMine Mobile and wMobile
- New GoldMine Web included – access your GoldMine via your browser anywhere
Plus Support for….
- Windows 7, 8.1
- Surface, Office 2013
- Office 365
- SQL 2008, 2012, SQL Express
- Server 2012
Please note that GoldMine version 8 is no longer supported by the authors and any existing users of that version should make planes to upgrade their GoldMine.