We wanted to share 5 great reasons to start your GoldMine CRM project with us – or upgrade your older version of GoldMine:
GoldMine is Rated as One of the Best: In the new Gleanster CRM for SMB report Goldmine was the most widely used and recognized solution to be rated best for Overall Value and Features & Functionality. Gleanster is a leading analyst firm providing complimentary research for SMB managers.
- Important New Features: The latest release links your contact info to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter – as well as Google Maps and Google company info for real-time updates.
- Plus, Premium Edition includes Outlook integration, real-time graphical reporting dashboards, and case management for your customer service team.
- Affordability: If you are just starting or looking to upgrade an older version our 3 & 5 user bundles includes all you need: Lower pricing, Microsoft SQL 2008, and one year of technical support.
- Affordability Part 2: GoldMine is one of the few that provide shared licensing so you can provide company wide access – and isn’t that the idea.
- Compatibility: GoldMine is compatible with all the latest technology your company might use: Windows 7, Windows 8 (i.e., PE will be compatible with Windows 8 when it launches), Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, Office 2012.
And let’s not forget our real-time touch based app for iPhone and iPad at a promotional price.