Wizard Systems is pleased to announce the release of GoldMine Corporate Edition (GMCE) 7.6. The main driver for this release is to support the latest Microsoft technology platform releases, as well as, improve product usability and administration capabilities. And, as with all GoldMine releases, GMCE 7.6 continues to progress product quality -- there are over 70 fixes listed.
GMCE 7.6 product improvements include Support for:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8
- Numerous Usability and Administration additions
- Lookup List / Cross field validation support which enables a lookup list to change based on the value of another field so users are presented with accurate information
- Option to “Show contact name on activity tabs” for both pending and historical activities so users can see in-depth contract information when viewing rolled-up list of activities
- Simultaneous alarms displayed on a single screen to help prevent multiple alarm pop-ups from getting buried beneath other windows in GoldMine
- Import a One-Button-Sync profile using Outlook the GoldSync: Administrator can now send a new one‐button sync profile to an undocked user via e‐mail and an end-user can apply the profile even when using Outlook for e-mail.
Please contact Wizard Systems to access this upgrade.