Wizard Systems is pleased to announce the GoldMine Enterprise Edition (GMEE) 6.3.1 release.
GoldMine Enterprise Edition 6.3.1, the summer 2010 release to the powerful GMEE product line provides additional benefits to any company, including improvements to customer service and support capabilities as well as partner relationship management functionality, a comprehensive self service accessible business model, and numerous enhancements to an already flexible foundation technology.
GMEE 6.3 Release Highlights include:
• Advanced Customer Service and Support: leverage a lower cost communication channel with all clients so clients can submit cases, problems, service request, etc. via self service module for customer service agents to be assigned and respond to.
• Usability Enhancements allows clients to view record information through pop up’s or screen refreshes so users can see data in a way that makes them most productive.
• Partner business relationship model improvements help companies who market or sell to end clients via third party partner or reseller channel. Clients can now capture partner contact information, as well as define margin calculations, certification milestones and partnership levels with this enhanced partner relationship model.
• Additional Dashboards: over a dozen new dashboards have been added to help clients better analyze their CRM business. Also, a new My Dashboards feature is available which displays important information to the user when they log into GMEE (please see note below regarding My Dashboard license key information).
• Compatibility and Security updates so clients can get the most of their IT investments.
• Activity Management Expansions to drive user adoption rates in a positive direction.
This release consolidates all the previous enhancements and issue fixes released in Foundation 6.3. GoldMine Enterprise Edition 6.3.1, along with the FrontRange Foundation 6.3 technology release contains over 140 product improvements and additions that assist in the overall advancement to each CRM feature of GMEE.
This patch consolidates all previous enhancements and issue fixes from GMEE 6.0.7 and before. To acquire the GMEE 6.3.1 release, GMEE client’s current on maintenance should contact Wizard Systems.