It’s a great time for GoldMine! Wizard Systems is pleased to announce GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.5 release.
GoldMine Corporate Edition (GMCE) 7.5, the most recent release to the GoldMine product line is now available. GMCE helps customers reduce costs, improve user efficiency, and gain better management oversight. GoldMine business functions are geared to help you increase client satisfaction, with low total cost of ownership and agile integration capabilities.
GMCE 7.5 product improvements include:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007
- Enables integration with these latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as, the latest release of Microsoft’s Operating System
- Numerous Database & Performance enhancements
- Synchronization and database re-hosting performance enhancements
- Removal of 2GB limitation for synchronization transfer sets and installation files for one-button synchronization
- Updated ZIP code database for United States is now available through the QuickStart Wizard
- E-mail improvements for better security & email client interoperability
- Secure SSL connections are now supported in the E-mail center
- IMAP protocol is now supported in the E-mail center
GoldMine Corporate Edition 7.5 helps improve product quality and performance with over 200 product fixes and enhancements! From next week, to download and install the GMCE 7.5 release direct from FrontRange, please go to the menu bar of GoldMine, select Help, then Update GoldMine, and follow the instructions for download. If you want the upgrade now, please contact Wizard Systems.
In order to find out more information regarding GoldMine Solutions upgrades and current product promotions or visit our website:
Discover additional benefits of GoldMine, including information on GoldMine Premium Edition and GoldMine Mobile for Blackberry.