You can configure the Outlook integration to allow Outlook users access to a GoldMine Address Book that includes Users, Contacts, Additional Contacts, User Group Distribution Lists, and Contact Group Distribution Lists.
To Configure the GoldMine Address Book:
1. In Outlook, select Tools>>E-mail Accounts. The E-mail Accounts wizard appears.
2. In the Directory area of the E-Mail Accounts dialog box, select Add a new directory or address book.
3. Click Next.
4. On the Directory or Address Book Type dialog box, select Additional Address Books, and then click Next.
5. On the Other Address Book Types dialog box, select the GoldMine Address Book, and then click Next.
6. The GoldMine Integration Services for Microsoft Outlook information dialog box appears. If the GoldMine Path text box is empty or incorrect, click Browse to locate the correct GMW6.exe file. Type your GoldMine User ID and Password.
7. Before continuing, click Select to locate the Contact Set even if it appears properly entered in the text box.
8. Highlight the correct Contact Set and click OK.
9. Click OK to verify that the changes are applied the next time Outlook is run.
10. Click OK to save your changes.
11. Exit and relaunch Outlook.
Outlook now recognizes the GoldMine Address Book. Outlook users sending e-mail can now select the GoldMine Address Book, and choose from GoldMine Contacts, Additional Contacts, Contact Group Distribution Lists, Users, and User Group Distribution Lists. When you select Tools>>Address Book, select GoldMine addresses from the Show Names from the drop-down list