A new release of GoldMine, GoldMine Premium 2016.1.0.161 / GoldMine Connect 2016.1.0.293, is now available....
What's New in GoldMine GoldMine Premium 2016.1.0.161 / GoldMine Connect 2016.1.0.293
• When completing an activity in GoldMine Web, the option to schedule a follow up activity is available. Selecting the option will open the Schedule overlay for the same activity type as just completed. Options for scheduling a follow-up by default and carrying over completion notes will be respected in a future release.
What's Changed in GoldMine Premium 2016.1.0.161 / GoldMine Connect 2016.1.0.293
• GoldMine Web Activities page graphical calendar is hidden by default on small screens. Select the calendar icon to display or hide the calendar.
• GoldMine Web Activities page Tasks and To-Dos are collapsed by default for all screen sizes.
• When searching for Cases or Opportunities in GoldMine Web, default results are Status: All and Owner: All.
• GoldMine Web Contact Record Cases section displays all Cases for the selected Contact.
What's Fixed in GoldMine GoldMine Premium 2016.1.0.161 / GoldMine Connect 2016.1.0.293
Issue number and description...
233236 (GMWEB) Removing Edit Tab Folders right for a user, makes the user unable to complete activities in
GoldMine Web >> Contact's Pending area while this is possible in GMPE on the Contact's Pending tab
234850 [GMWEB] Feature request - Add the schedule a Follow-up option to GoldMine Web.
239349 [GMWEB] When using forced valid input for the STATE F2 Lookup entry that contains comments in format
value // comment the entry will not show as valid input in
240297 (GMWEB) - Discrepancy between security settings in GoldMine Premium Edition and GoldMine Web - e.g.
Menu restrictions - Schedule and Complete is not respected in GMWEB, Access restriction Edit Tab folders is only partly respected - GMPE disallows to change
241704 GoldMine column in Outlook no longer shows any box or check mark after upgrading to GMPE 2016.1
245599 When a different user completes a recurring single user Activity scheduled for a different user, the
completing user is taken over even with the variable added to the Environment table
For more information on how to get the new version of GoldMine, please contact Wizard Systems.